Begin a Journey to Grow Explore Have Fun
Owned and run by teachers, SparkEnglish believes in the quality of teachers making a true difference to children’s learning. We take a very different approach with our teachers compared to other language schools as we know how to help a teacher to succeed. While we have high expectation from our teachers, we also provide ample support and training to facilitate their work and growth. Make no mistake – our teachers are our core assets and we value them as such.
We are looking for candidates with a passion in making learning a fulfilling experience for our young learners in Hong Kong. All our courses are run in small classes so we could make sure each student receives the individual attention required for successful and effective learning.
Should you be interested to join the SparkEnglish family, please email your CV to email@example.com. We do not accept any application via social media or without a CV.
We are looking for teachers who are passionate in teaching English as a second language to children. Our teachers play a big part in helping young learners achieve literacy and critical thinking through our all-round curriculum. Our programmes are run in small classes to make sure each student receives the individual attention required for successful and effective learning. Teachers work as a team in an open and fun-loving environment.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor degree or above
- High language awareness – phonemes, grammar and teaching English as a second language
- Solid experience in teaching young children (2 to 6 years old) is a MUST
- Experience in working with older children or toddlers is an advantage
- TEFL, TESOL or CELTA qualification
- Self-motivated, creative and responsible
- Must be a good team player with good communication skill
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Friendly and transparent working environment
- 5-day work
- Work visa sponsorship
- End of service gratuity based on performance
- Professional management team and supporting staffs
Due to immigration requirement by the Government, employment visa can only be obtained if your first language is English. You must also possess a Bachelor’s Degree or above.